Super Lawyers, a legal rating service, includes partners, senior attorneys in the Top 5%, Top 2.5% of family law lists
People seeking a divorce, child custody, child support, and other services can choose a family law firm where all lawyers are in the Top 5% in California.
Super Lawyers, a rating service that identifies outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas, selected Lewellen | Strebe | Hopper P.C. partners Kimberly Lewellen and Jason Hopper as Super Lawyers in the field of family law, highlighting them as among the Top 5% in the state. Partner Michael Strebe, senior attorney Theresita Perez, and senior counsel Laura Matsie Chickering received recognition as Rising Stars, a more elite selection of the Top 2.5% practicing in their field across the state.
This is the third consecutive year that Kimberly Lewellen has been named a Super Lawyer; the first year for Jason Hopper, who was previously counted as a Rising Star for nine total years; and this is Michael Strebe’s sixth successive selection as a Rising Star.
Navigating family law can be difficult on your own. Choose a law firm with industry-recognized attorneys like those at Lewellen | Strebe | Hopper Family Law Group.
The Super Lawyers Selection Process
To be featured as a selected attorney on Super Lawyers, litigators must be nominated, and the service prohibits self-nomination, according to the service’s website. To be chosen as a Rising Star, attorneys must be under the age of 40 and have been in practice for less than 10 years.
How a Lawyer Enters the Candidate Pool
- Managing Partner Survey
- Nominated by Peers
- Third-Party Feedback
- Identified by Super Lawyers Research Team
- Representative clients
- Special Licenses/Certifications
- Position within their law firm
- Bar and/or professional activity
- Pro bono and community service
- Scholarly lectures/writings
- Education/Employment Background
- Other Outstanding Achievements
- Candidates with the highest point totals from the previous evaluations serve on a Blue Ribbon Panel
- Blue Ribbon Panel Members Evaluate other candidates within their primary practice area
- 5 percent of attorneys selected to Super Lawyers
- 2.5 percent of attorneys selected to Rising Stars
Family Law Services Provided by Lewellen | Strebe | Hopper P.C.
Our law firm provides our clients with an exceptional depth of experience handling cases involving a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Abuse
- Interstate & International
- Legal Representation
- Legal Separation
- Prenup & Postnup
- Virtual Mediation